New Product Alert: Ground Lupin Bean Available soon!
What is Lupin?
- Hailing from the same family as chickpeas and lentils, this Australian grown legume packs a tasty punch.
- Perfect for the consumer looking for a low glycemic index side dish.
- Served like rice, and cooks like couscous, this delicious side dish is ready in 3 quick minutes!
Why Should I Eat It?
- More protein than Quinoa
- More dietary fiber than Oats
- With 1g Net Carbs (Keto-Friendly)
- Plus it’s also Vegan & non-GMO
How to Prepare Lupin?
Lupin can be prepared in just 3 minutes
Microwave Instructions: Mix 4 tbsp of ground lupin bean with 1/2 cup of water on HIGH for 3 minutes (cooking time may vary)
Stovetop Instructions: Add 4 tbsp of ground lupin bean to 1 cup of boiling water. Boil 3 minutes and strain. Add season to taste.