2 Great Healthy Grilling Recipes
Prep time: ~15 mins
- 1 pound thawed ground beef, lean ground turkey or bison, veal or your favorite meat.
- 2 Tbs finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbs Carrington Farms Organic Milled flaxseed or 2 Tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Flax Chia Blend
- 2 Tbs water
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs (1 slice of bread)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 Tbs mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4-6 hamburger buns
- Mix together meat, onion, garlic, flax and bread crumbs.
- Lightly beat water and egg together and add to mixture. Add mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cook on a grill or stove top until no pink remains (~12 mins)
- Optional cheeseburgers: top with slice of your choice of cheese at end of cooking and grill or broil for about 1 min.
- Put burger on bun and Enjoy!
Makes 4 -3/4 inch thick patties or 6 -1/2 inch thick patties.
- 2 6 oz fillets of Salmon
- 2-3 Tbsp of Carrington Farms Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Garlic powder and pepper to taste
1. Oil grill with 1 tbsp coconut oil 2. Heat grill 3. Coat each fillet with coconut oil and garlic powder and pepper to taste 4. Grill Salmon approx 5 – 7 minutes per side to taste.
Alternative: Use 2-3 Tbsp of Carrington Farms Garlic Flavor Coconut Cooking Oil instead of the Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. If you use this oil, remove or reduce the amount of garlic powder.