Pomegranate Nama Chocolate
Made with our Organic Pomegranate Powder and Organic Ghee, this vitamin-rich, superfood recipe will be leaving you craving for more.
- 14 oz white chocolate
- 120ml coconut cream
- A pinch of salt
- 1 oz Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- 1/8 packed cup Carrington Farms Organic Pomegranate Powder, more for sprinkling (15g)
- Sift pomegranate powder into a mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan, warm the coconut cream (only use the hard part on top, discard liquid) and Carrington Farms Organic Ghee on low heat to melt. Add a pinch of salt. Then, slowly pour the warm cream mixture into the sifted Carrington Farms Organic Pomegranate Powder while whisking until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate and put it into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Gently melt the chocolate in the microwave in 15 to 30-second increments. Alternatively, you can also melt the chocolate in a hot water bath.
- Once the chocolate has melted completely, pour the Carrington Farms Organic Pomegranate Powder into the chocolate and whisk quickly together. If the chocolate starts to separate or look grainy, add in a tablespoon of hot, melted Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil and the chocolate mix will come back together.
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment and pour in the chocolate mixture. Bang the baking tray on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles and even out the surface of the chocolate, if needed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Alternatively, you can pour the ganache into a piping bag and add the chocolate into rectangular silicone molds.
- Once the chocolate is set, take it out by pulling on the parchment paper or gently pushing on the mold. Run a sharp knife under hot water for 30 seconds and wipe it dry. Cut the chocolates into desired sizes. (You may need to run the knife back under hot water if the chocolate starts sticking to the knife. Refrigerate the chocolate shortly, if it starts to soften up too much.)
- Dust with more Carrington Farms Organic Pomegranate Powder. Keep it refrigerated and serve chilled.