Coconut Protein Waffles
- Coconut Protein Waffles
- 1 1/2 tsp Carrington Farms Milled Flax
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Carrington Farms Coconut Protein Blend
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Heat waffle iron.
2. Make flax egg by combining flax and water together in a bowl and setting aside.
3. Combine gluten-free flour, Carrington Farms Coconut Protein Blend, cocoa powder, sugar,
baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in a bowl.
4. Combine peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, oil and almond milk with flax egg.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients until a batter forms. Batter should be thick.
6. Cook waffles according to waffle maker instructions
7. Add toppings like strawberries and maple syrup and enjoy!