- Pecan Pie
- 2 cups Pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup date paste
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup Carrington Farms Ghee, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 pie shell
- 20 - 24 pecan halves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Add date paste and maple syrup to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Throw in eggs, melted ghee, vanilla extract and salt and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Grease a 9" pie pan with ghee and line with bottom pastry.
- Spread pecans at the bottom of the pie and then pour date paste mixture over the pecans.
- Place the pie on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden and the filling has set.
- Arrange pecan halves around the perimeter and center of the pie.
- Serve warm or chilled.