Coconut Oil Roasted Sweet Potatoes for Thanksgiving
Looking for an easy recipe to make for Thanksgiving that uses your new Carrington Farms coconut oil? In this easy roasted sweet potato side dish, coconut oil deepens the natural caramelized flavor of roasted sweet potatoes, and it adds a delicate subtle coconut flavor. Brown sugar and nutmeg sweeten the dish.
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Light Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ½ inch chunks.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a skillet, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
3. When coconut oil is melted transfer it to a large bowl with the sweet potatoes and other ingredients to toss together.
4. Spread the sweet potatoes evenly on a large baking sheet. Roast, tossing occasionally until soft and caramelized for about 1 hour.