Coconut Flour Waffles
Made with our Organic Coconut Flour, this recipe packs in 26 grams of protein and 45 grams of fiber for a breakfast that tastes as good as it makes you feel.
- 1 cup Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Flour
- Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Heat a waffle iron to medium-high according to manufacturer’s instructions. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together buttermilk coconut oil, eggs, and egg white in a separate bowl. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture, and stir just until blended.
- Lightly coat waffle iron with cooking spray. Spoon ⅓ heaping cup batter into waffle iron. Cook until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining matter; serve immediately.