Gluten-Free Strawberry Muffins
Quick, easy, and satisfying, these Gluten-Free Strawberry Muffins are forever an excellent go-to snack or breakfast.
For the muffins
- 1 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Organic Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Lupin Flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz strawberries, trimmed and diced
- Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Oil Spray
For the crumb topping:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Lupin Flour
- 2 tbsp sugar or brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a muffin tin with paper lines. Spray liberally with Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Oil Spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Carrington Farms Organic Cassava Flour, Carrington Farms Lupin Flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and fold with a rubber spatula until well combined and no dry spots remain. Add the strawberries and mix to disperse.
- Divide the batter between 12 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together rolled oats, Carrington Farms Lupin Flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil and stir until everything is moistened. Sprinkle the oat mixture on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until muffins are deeply golden and baked through completely. Let cool in the pan before serving.