Lemon Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Packed with omega-3s, fiber, and antioxidants, this oatmeal recipe is the perfect breakfast to make.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 ¾ cup oat milk
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- Juice of one medium lemon
- Zest of one medium lemon
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
For the sweetened yogurt:
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, baking powder, Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds, cardamom, and salt.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together oat milk, Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, egg, and maple syrup.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well-combined. Fold in 1 cup of the blueberries and transfer the mixture to an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan. Top with remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the edges of the oatmeal are golden, and the center is set. Let cool for about 10 minutes while you make the yogurt.
- Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, maple syrup, and salt and serve with warm oatmeal.