This low carb, silky side dish is made with our Organic Ghee to give that traditional buttery taste but with 0g trans-fat.
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower leaves removed and broken into large florets
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves finely chopped and divided
- 2 cup Chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 cup Water or more as needed
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh Chopped Herbs to garnish if desired
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large pot and cover with broth and water.
- Add in half of the garlic and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-18 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender.
- Using a colander, strain the cooked cauliflower and place it into a food processor. Add in the remaining garlic and butter; process until smoothly pureed.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed then arrange it into a serving bowl/platter and sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs.