Matcha Dipped Strawberries
Made with our Organic Matcha Powder, these chocolate covered strawberries are the perfect gift for any special person in your life that could use some sweet satisfaction.
- 2 oz. white chocolate, chopped.
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 20 chilled large stem-on strawberries, patted dry
- Black and white sesame seeds (for serving)
DIY Bouquet Accessories:
- Bamboo skewers
- Flower bouquet bag paper
- Green tissue paper (or any color to your liking)
- Green ribbon (or any color to your liking)
- Artificial flowers
- Place white chocolate, salt, Carrington Farms Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder in the top of a medium-sized double boiler or medium sized heatproof bowl that fits perfectly on top of your saucepan.
- Set bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water) and stir until the chocolate is nearly smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir until chocolate is melted. Set into a larger bowl of ice water and chill, stirring constantly, until thickened and just starting to lose its sheen, about 2 minutes.
- Working one at a time, pierce each strawberry with a bamboo skewer and dip into matcha mixture to coat; let excess drip back into the bowl. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with sesame seeds. (Depending on their size, you will be able to coat 15–20 strawberries.) Reheat matcha mixture if it starts to set before you have dipped all the berries.
- Refrigerate dipped berries until the shell is set.
- Once set, arrange skewered strawberries in a bouquet and wrap with a piece of green tissue paper, followed by the flower bouquet bag paper then wrapping the whole bouquet with a green ribbon for enhanced presentation. Add artificial flowers to your bouquet for optional presentation.