Matcha Nama Chocolate
Each bite is packing a punch of caffeine and antioxidants thanks to our Organic Matcha Powder.
- 1 oz Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- 1/8 packed cup Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder, more for sprinkling
- 14 oz white chocolate
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Pinch of salt
- Sift Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder into a mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan, warm the coconut cream (only use the hard part on top, discard liquid) and Carrington Farms Organic Ghee on low heat to melt. Add a pinch of salt. Then, slowly pour the warm cream mixture into the sifted matcha while whisking until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate and put it into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Gently melt the chocolate in the microwave in 15 to 30-second increments. Alternatively, you can also melt the chocolate in a hot water bath.
- Once the chocolate has melted completely, pour the matcha cream into the chocolate and whisk quickly together.
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment and pour in the chocolate mixture. Bang the baking tray on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles and even out the surface of the chocolate, if needed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Once the chocolate is set, take it out by pulling on the parchment paper or gently pushing on the mold. Run a sharp knife under hot water for 30
- seconds, and wipe it dry. Cut the chocolates into desired sizes. (You may need to run the knife back under hot water if the chocolate starts sticking to the knife. Refrigerate the chocolate shortly, if it starts to soften up too much.)
- Dust with more Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder. Keep it refrigerated, and serve chilled.