Nutty Cream Cheese Antipasto
- 2, 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- ⅛ cup Carrington Farms Holly Basil Seeds
- 2 cups pistachios, chopped
- Pretzel sticks
Optional: Prepare Carrington Farms Keto Bread Mix according to package instructions, slice and toast to accompany the cheese balls.
- Add room temperature cream cheese to a bowl.
- Add all seasonings and mix together.
- Add olives and basil seeds and mix again.
- Use a small scoop to create cheese balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until firm.
- Roll cheese balls in chopped pistachios.
- Top each cheese ball with a pretzel stick.
- Place cheese balls on a festive platter and serve with toast points made from Carrington Farms Keto Bread.