Pomegranate Banana Bread
This gluten-free recipe offers a nutritious twist to traditional banana bread as it is rich in MCTs and Omega 3's.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 ¾ cup oats
- ½ cup Carrington Farms Organic Pomegranate Powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil or Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅛ cup almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs using 2 Tbsp Carrington Farms Milled Flax mixed with 4 Tbsp water)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter into the pan. Add any additional chocolate chips on top (optional).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes, then remove loaf from pan.