Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 scoops simply tera’s lactose free organic whey protein, plain unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil & Ghee Blend
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1.5 oz crushed graham crackers (approximately 5 crackers)
- Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray
- Take your sweet potatoes and poke holes in them. Spray each with Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray and add to your air-fryer or oven for 40 minutes at 300 degrees F. Flip after 20 minutes. If the sweet potatoes are smaller, decrease the cooking time!
- Once sweet potatoes are done, carefully remove the skin and add to a bowl and mash with a fork, or add to a food processor to expedite that process. We prefer the food processor because it makes adding the dry ingredients easier because of how hot the sweet potatoes are. Process or mash till smooth.
- Then add all your ingredients (except mini marshmallows) and process or mix until combined. Now spray your 40 oz casserole with Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray and evenly add your sweet potato mixture. Add your marshmallows on top. Press them gently in, so they do not fly around in the air fryer if using!
- Add to your air fryer at 320 degrees F for 5 minutes. Or your oven for 10-15 minutes. To brown the marshmallows you can put them under the broiler for a few minutes, but keep an eye on them because you don’t want them to start burning.
- Once done you can sprinkle more crushed graham crackers on top, if desired.