Sweet Potato Fries With Avocado Dip
These perfectly crisp sweet potato fries are made with our Organic Coconut Cooking Oil and pair perfectly with an avocado dip made with our Organic Hemp Oil.
For the Fries:
- Two sweet potatoes (peeled and cut)
- 3/4 tsp of Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
- Salt, pepper, paprika, dried oregano to taste
For the Dip:
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of two limes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Carrington Farms Organic Hemp Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss sweet potato fries in Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil and all of the seasonings. Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake until cooked through and slightly crispy.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the contents of the avocado from the peeling and place into a medium mixing bowl. Mash the avocado until fairly smooth. Then, add the Greek yogurt, lime juice, half of the chopped cilantro and the kosher salt. Mix all of the ingredients together with the fork until well combined. Place into a serving bowl and top with the remaining chopped cilantro and Carrington Farms Organic Hemp Oil.