Baked Brie and Green Bean Bundles
- 1 ½ cups 115 degree F water
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp melted Carrington Farms Carrington Farms Organic Ghee with Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Carrington Farms Semolina Flour
- 1 ½ cups bread flour
- 4 oz green beans, trimmed
- 1 (9.5-oz.) wheel brie, cut into small squares
- Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
To make the Dough
- In a measuring cup or bowl, combine the water, yeast, and sugar. Give it a stir and let it sit for 10 minutes, until the liquid gets bubbly.
- Place the measuring cup liquid mixture, melted Carrington Farms Organic Ghee with Himalayan Salt, salt, Carrington Farms Semolina Flour, and bread flour in the bowl of a stand mixer and use the dough hook to stir it together, until it’s roughly combined.
- Fit the mixer with the dough hook and knead on medium low speed for about 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth. The dough will be a little bit sticky, and that’s fine.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and let it sit for 2 hours, until the dough doubles in size.
To make 7-8 bundles
- Preheat the oven to 450 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook green beans until bright green, 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove from water and place into a bowl of ice water. Drain.
- Roll out dough into a rectangle and divide into triangles and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Top with a slice of brie and small bunch of green beans.
- Wrap the tip of the triangle over green beans and press to seal.
- Spray a small amount of Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray, Kosher salt and season with pepper.
- Bake until golden and crescents are baked through, about 20 minutes. Enjoy!