Banana Nice Ice Cream Three Ways
Made with 3 of our Superfood Powders and simply tera's protein powder, these beauties are low-fat, rich in superfoods, and a sure to be crowd-pleaser.
- 6 large, ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp Belvoir Elderflower Syrup
- 1 tbsp simply tera’s organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder
- 2 tsp Carrington Farms Pomegranate Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Carrington Farms Beet Root Powder
- Reese Maraschino Cherries, for topping
Peel bananas and slice into 1/2” pieces. Place in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until firm.
Place the banana slices in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, along with 2 tbsp of Belvoir Elderflower Syrup and 1 tablespoon of simply tera’s protein powder.
Process for 4-5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed, until the mixture is smooth and creamy like soft serve.
Divide the ice cream into three separate bowls.
In one of the bowls, mix in Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder. In another, mix in Carrington Farms Pomegranate Powder, and mix the Carrington Farms Beet Root Powder into the third bowl.
Serve ice cream immediately if soft serve consistency is desired. For a firmer ice cream texture, transfer each to a Tupperware and freeze for 2-3 hours to set up.