Marinated in our Mustard Seed Oil, serve up a festive cheese board by incorporating savory veggies for a unique spin to the usual flavors.
- ½ - 1 cup Carrington Farms Mustard Seed Cooking Oil
- ½ cup Reese Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- ½ cup Reese Select Hearts of Palm
- ¼ cup Reese Non Pareil Capers
- 1 soft cheese, sliced
- 1 hard cheese, sliced
- 2 ounces salami
- Assorted crackers
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pecans
- Start by adding Reese® Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Reese® Select Hearts of Palm, and Reese®Non Pareil Capers to their individual ramekins. Pour Carrington Farms Mustard Seed Oil over each and place in the fridge for an hour or up to 24 hours. Next pour extra Carrington Farms Mustard Seed Oil into its own ramekin. Place oil and marinated veggies on the board.
- Add the remaining ingredients and arrange creatively on the board.
- Serve the charcuterie board immediately with appetizer plates and forks.