Coconut Oil Coffee
A morning cup of Joe that’s also packed keto-friendly energy and a metabolism boost.
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 ½ tsp Carrington Farms MCT Liquid Coconut Oil
- ½ cup warm coconut milk optional
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon optional
- Make a cup of coffee as you normally would and pour into a blender.
- Add the coconut oil to the blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until the mixture lightens in color and becomes frothy.
- Add any extras you’d like including warm coconut milk, cinnamon and or cayenne pepper and give it a quick blend for 10-20 seconds.
- Pour into a mug, top with coconut cream, and grind fresh cloves over the cream, if desired.