These crispy potato sides are made for individual servings thanks to the nonstick power of our Gluten-Free Baking Spray, so everyone gets their fair share.
- 6 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- Carrington Farms Gluten Free Baking Spray
- 4 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Fresh Chives, finely diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme, stems removed
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes into large chunks then add them to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil uncovered for 20 minutes or until very fork tender.
- Drain the water then add the Carrington Farms Organic Ghee, milk, salt, and garlic powder to the pot. Using a potato masher, mash until combined, fluffy and smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and allow the mashed potatoes to cool (10 to 20 min).
- Add the cooled mashed potatoes to a piping bag and grease a rimmed baking sheet with the Carrington Farms Gluten Free Baking Spray.
- Pipe the mashed potatoes into a circular shape onto the greased baking sheet, leaving about an inch in between as the duchess potatoes will spread while baking. Spray the tops with a bit more gluten free baking spray then bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy around the edges.
- Garnish with fresh thyme, fresh chives, black pepper and serve.