Flower Ghee Board
Dip your favorite Spring vegetable crudités or slices of bread into this unforgettable lightly flavored, buttery ghee, that’s completely dairy free.
- 1 jar Carrington Farms Organic Plant Based Ghee
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 sprigs parsley, torn
- 1 tsp flakey sea salt
- Edible flowers
- Crusty bread
- Stir the Carrington Farms Organic Plant Based Ghee in a small bowl until it is softened.
- Smear the ghee onto your serving board, using a cheese knife to help add texture.
- Arrange your radishes in the shape of flowers on two corners of the board.
- Sprinkle the ghee with the lemon zest. Tear the parsley over it and sprinkle the salt in an even layer on top.
- Finish with some edible flowers randomly placed all over.
- Serve with warm crusty bread and enjoy.