Ghee Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
These sweet and savory ghee nutty chocolate chip cookies will be your next favorite dessert!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil and Ghee, softened
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 cup Carrington Farms Cassava Flour
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with Ghee Cooking Spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the Carrington Farms Organic Ghee/butter and all the sugars together for 30 seconds on low speed. Turn the mixer up to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes until combined and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and cornstarch and mix for 1 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the Cassava flour, mixing until just combined.
- With mixer still on low, add in the chocolate chips and walnuts until incorporated.
- Using a large (3 tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion the dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until the edges and tops are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a wire rack.