Made with our Paleo Cassava Flour, this gluten-free recipe will be a dessert staple for your gatherings.
For the Peach Filling:
- 4 cups sliced and mostly thawed frozen peaches, or fresh peaches (we used a mix of both)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Xanthan Gum
- ½ tsp cinnamon
For the Gluten Free Cobbler Topping:
- 1 cup Carrington Farms Cassava Flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 whole egg (or flax egg* for vegan)
- ¼ cup Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 8 x 8-inch1 baking dish add thawed peach slices, maple syrup, Carrington Farms Xanthan Gum, and cinnamon and toss well to combine.
- In another bowl add flours with baking powder, coconut sugar, salt, and egg (or flax egg*) and mix well to combine.
- Add in the ghee and cut with a pastry cutter or knife to make the mixture crumbly.
- Lastly, pour in non-dairy milk and mix until just combined.
- Form 3 inch "patties" with the biscuit dough and layer them over the peach filling.
- Bake cobbler in the oven for 25 minutes or until cobbler biscuits are browned and filling is bubbling.
- Divide among bowls while warm and serve with a small dollop of your favorite non-dairy ice cream.