Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes
A low-carb, keto-friendly, delicious breakfast that will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you feeling full throughout the day.
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms MCT Oil Powder
- 1 tsp keto sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp wild blueberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Small pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a medium sized bowl. Whisk well until smooth. Stir in blueberries.
- Preheat skillet under medium heat and coat with Carrington Farms coconut oil spray or ghee spray. Pour pancake batter onto hot skillet. Cook on both sides until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve this low carb pancake recipe with sugar free maple syrup, coconut butter, peanut butter or butter.