Keto Cinnamon Rolls
This keto-friendly recipe uses our Keto Bread Mix, which is packed with fiber, protein and our Organic Ghee for a buttery finish, bringing a sweet treat you can feel better about.
- 1⅓ cups Warm Milk (Between 105- and 125-degrees F)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Package (16oz) Carrington Farms Keto Bread Mix
- 4 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- 1/4 cup keto sweetener of choice (check with sweetener's recommended serving size and adjust as needed)
- 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
For the frosting:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Ghee
- 1/2 cup keto sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract CO Pure Vanilla Extract
In a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment or by hand, combine the contents of the Carrington Farms Keto Bread Mix package with the milk and eggs and knead until the dough is silky and smooth (5-10 minutes in a stand mixer on low-medium speed, or 10-15 minutes by hand).
Cover bowl with a damp towel or plastic wrap and allow to rise for 2 hours at room temperature.
Place dough on floured parchment paper to avoid sticking (use any gluten free flour). Roll out dough in a rectangular shape about 1/2" thick. Spread Carrington Farms Organic Ghee then evenly sprinkle on cinnamon and sweetener.
Roll up dough on the long side, then cut into equal size rolls. Once they are cut and shaped, they need to rise again before baking for about 15-20 minutes.
Place in a 9x12 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
To make the frosting, beat all ingredients together in a mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spoon over warm cinnamon rolls.