These grain-free, low-carb brownies are a delicious dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and fill you up.
- ⅔ cup Carrington Farms Ground Lupin
- 1 cup Carrington Farms Cassava Flour
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Carrington Farms liquid coconut oil
- 4 eggs (separated into whites and yolks)
- 6 oz semisweet baking chunks
- Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Cooking Spray or Ghee Spray or Gluten Free Baking Spray
- 8x12 aluminum baking pan
- Combine lupin, cassava ﬂour, almond meal, chocolate chunks and cocoa in a large mixing bowl. Add sugar. Stir to mix well.
- Using a fork, beat together egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add liquid coconut oil and egg yolks to the dry ingredients. Mix together well.
- Using a whisk, beat egg whites in a small mixing bowl until stiﬀ.
- Fold egg whites into large mixing bowl gently using a rubber spatula.
- Coat aluminum pan thoroughly with spray.
- Spread mixture into pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, checking to make sure a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.