Lupin Tortilla Chips with Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Kick back and relax with crispy and nutritious Lupin chips, and the perfect platform for our black bean and avocado dip.
For the lupin tortilla chips:
- 1 cup Carrington Farms Lupin Flour
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Mustard Seed Oil
- 1/4 warm water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
For the salsa:
- 14 oz can of yellow corn, drained
- 14 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- The juice of 1 small lime
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
To make the tortilla chips:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place Carrington Farms Lupin Flour in a medium bowl. Stir in the Carrington Farms Mustard Seed Oil, followed by the warm water until combined and a dough begins to form.
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead until smooth.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and roll it out to about 1/4” of thickness. Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into triangles and arrange them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then carefully flip each tortilla chip and bake for another 5 minutes until the chips are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove them from the oven and sprinkle with salt. Set aside to cool.
To make the salsa:
- Stir everything together in a large bowl and serve with the tortilla chips.