Matcha Tarts with Coconut Yogurt
Made with our Organic Matcha Powder and Organic Ghee, this recipe is the sweet treat you need to brighten your day.
(makes 6 small servings)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop simply tera's lactose free organic whey protein, plain unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder, divided
- 6 dates, pitted & softened
- 6 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- To soften the dates, add pitted dates to a heat safe bowl and cover with hot water. Allow to soak and soften for 10 minutes then drain.
- Add the oats, shredded coconut, almond flour, whey protein, 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder, softened dates, and Carrington Farms Virgin Organic Coconut Oil to a food processor. Blend until combined and sticky.
- Next, equally distribute the coconut matcha mixture into mini tart pans and press into an even layer and up the sides of the tart pans then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To a bowl add coconut yogurt and 1 tbsp of sifted Carrington Farms Organic Matcha Powder. Mix to combine. Add the matcha yogurt mixture to the chilled tart mixture then top with fresh raspberries.
- Gently remove the tarts from the tart pans and serve. Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.