No Bake Samoas
Simple to make with our Organic Coconut Cooking Oil, these cookies are about to be the most popular dessert at any gathering.
- 15 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil Tub
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spread the shredded coconut in an even layer on a baking sheet and toast for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, add dates, cooled toasted coconut, almond butter, salt, and vanilla. Pulse for 1-2 minutes, until mixture is well combined and clumps together when scooped.
- Scoop dough into balls using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently press down each cookie ball to flatten into a disc and use a skewer or chopstick to create a hole in the center. Place cookies in the freezer for 10 minutes while you prepare the chocolate.
- Combine chocolate and Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil in a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Dip the bottoms of each cookie in the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet. Drizzle the tops of the cookies with the remaining chocolate and freeze cookies for 5-10 minutes to set.