Protein Brownie Overnight Oats
Featuring our high fiber Coconut Protein Powder, this nutritious recipe can be enjoyed either cold or warm.
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or low-fat milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or pumpkin)
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbs Baking stevia
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Coconut Protein powder
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour into bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour or more)
- Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice if desired! Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!