Pumpkin Cranberry Bars
These chewy, chunky pumpkin and cranberry bars made with our Organic Goji Berry Powder are all you need to satisfy your snack cravings.
- ¾ cup Cashew Nuts
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbsp Lucuma Powder
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Goji Berry Powder
- 1 tbsp Flax Seed Powder
- ½ cup Coconut Shreds
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp Canned Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2½ cup All-natural Brown Rice Crisp Cereal (divided)
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup chopped Pecans (optional)
- Place the cashews in a food processor‚ and grind into a coarse flour.
- Add the coconut shreds‚ coconut sugar‚ lucuma powder‚ goji berry powder‚ flaxseed powder‚ pumpkin pie spice‚ and sea salt‚ and blend to combine (pulse).
- Add the canned pumpkin and vanilla and pulse until a wet dough forms.
- Add 2 cups of the brown rice cereal and process until ground into fine crumbs. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of cereal‚ cranberries‚ and chopped pecans (optional)‚ and pulse just a little until combined.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper down‚ and spread the “dough” out. Use your hands to firmly press the mixture into a 1-inch-thick rectangle‚ compressing as much as possible to get it to “stick.”
- Lay another piece of wax paper on top‚ and use a rolling pin to firmly roll the dough into a ½-inch flat layer.
- Remove the top paper‚ and re-press together any pieces that may have drifted from the main rectangle.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.