Roasted Spaghetti Squash
Besides being a great pasta substitute, spaghetti squash is a delicious and comforting dish on chilly evenings.
- 1 medium Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil or Carrington Farms Organic Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- ¼ cup toasted nuts and seeds
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut squash in half, drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place flesh side down on a parchment lined baking sheet, and roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until easily pierced with a knife.
- Put 1 tablespoon coconut oil in each half, then sprinkle over toasted nuts, seeds and sea salt.