Roasted Strawberry Chia Pudding
This recipe combines sweet ingredients like vanilla extract, honey, and homemade strawberry jam giving your palette an explosion of sweetness with every spoonful.
- ¼ cup Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or any milk of your choice)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- In a large bowl, stir together the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, honey, and a pinch of salt.
- Let sit on the counter for 5 minutes, then stir again. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least two hours, up to overnight. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Wash and slice the strawberries in half. Keep 5-6 strawberries back to top the pudding with later. Arrange the rest of the berries on a parchment lined sheet pan, spread out in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar over the berries.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then blend until smooth in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- To assemble, add the chia pudding to a glass or bowl, then top with roasted strawberry jam and extra fresh strawberries.