Made with our Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, this Spanish-inspired dip is not only easy-to-make, but also makes it easy to eat the good-for-you fats.
- 1 (16-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt, plus more as needed
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of the food processor fitted with the blade attachment or a blender. Blend until just smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed, about 1 minute. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed. Transfer to a bowl and serve with crackers, crostini, or raw vegetables.