A perfectly juicy, high protein, high fiber, lower fat winning meal that is quick and easy-to- make.
- 15 oz cooked salmon, canned or fresh
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, cilantro, or dill)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 of one jalapeño, diced
- 1/4 cup Carrington Farms Keto Bread Crumbs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Carrington Farms Ghee Spray
- Keto Rolls (optional)
- Tomato, sliced
- Red Onion, sliced
- If using canned salmon, drain well. Place the salmon in a large bowl and shred with a fork. Add the herbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, diced jalapeño, and Carrington Farms Keto Bread Crumbs and toss to combine.
- Add the mayo, mustard, and lemon zest and stir until very well combined. Divide into 6 balls and gently press into patties. Place on a plate or a parchment lined sheet tray and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- To cook the salmon burgers, generously spray a cast iron skillet with Carrington Farms Ghee Spray and heat over medium heat. When the pan is hot, place salmon burgers in it (working in batches if needed) and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until deeply golden.
- Serve on keto buns or a bed of mixed greens with desired toppings.