Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Perfectly seasoned and rich in flavor, this paleo creamy chicken dinner is easy to make and easy to love.
- Chicken Breast
- Sea salt, pepper, oregano, basil to season chicken
- 3 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Ghee with Pink Himalayan Salt, separated
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- ¾ cup chicken bone broth
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Further Food gelatin powder
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1-2 cups spinach
- Parsley to garnish
- Season chicken breasts with sea salt, pepper, oregano + basil
- Sauté seasoned chicken breasts in 2 tablespoons of ghee (5-7 mins on each side) in a non-stick skillet + then transfer onto a plate.
- Add another tablespoon of ghee along with 1 tablespoon of minced garlic (omit if you can’t have), 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, + 1 cup chopped sundried tomatoes. Let it sauté for about 2-3 mins.
- Add ¾ cup bone broth + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 scoop gelatin powder + 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Whisk it together over medium-high heat for an extra 5 mins before adding in 1-2 cups of spinach.
- After the spinach wilts, add the chicken back in, covering it with the sauce + cooking for another 5 mins.
- Adjust seasonings, add parsley + enjoy with your favorite sides or pairing.