Fresh Pea Gazpacho
Made with fresh Spring Peas and our Coconut & Avocado Cooking Oil Blend, this recipe has a deliciously creamy texture and is naturally rich in MCTs.
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Coconut & Avocado Cooking Oil Blend
- 3 cups shelled green peas
- ½ cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp each onion and garlic powder
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- juice of 1/2 Lemon, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup mint leaves, fresh
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients, except sour cream in a blender and process until creamy (for 2-3 minutes on high speed)
- Then, add sour cream and pulse until combined. Season to taste. Chill (covered) in the refrigerator for at least one hour, or overnight, to allow the flavors to develop.
- Once chilled, ladle into small individual sealable glasses such as mason jars.