Rainbow Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
This Rainbow Chicken Sheet Pan dinner is full of veggies, protein, and flavor.
- 1 medium sweet potato cut into ½-inch-wide pieces
- 1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 medium) cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head broccoli cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper cored and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini halved lengthwise, then cut into ½-inch-thick half moons
- 1 yellow squash halved lengthwise, then cut into ½-inch-thick half moons
- Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- 3 tbsp Carrington Farms Coconut & Avocado Cooking Oil Blend
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt divided ¾ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Lightly coat the foil with Carrington Farms Coconut Oil Cooking Spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon Carrington Farms Coconut & Avocado Cooking Oil Blend then sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Spread into a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake on middle oven rack for 10 minutes.
- In the large bowl place chicken, broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash then drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Add lemon zest and juice, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetable mixture to the sheet pan with the sweet potatoes and spread everything into an even layer.
- Return sheet pan to oven, and bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are fork tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve hot.