Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Ghee
Featuring our Organic Ghee with Pink Himalayan Salt, this rich and savory recipe is the perfect complement for your main dish.
- 1½ lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp melted Carrington Farms Organic Ghee with Pink Himalayan Salt
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Trim the ends and any old outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts. Cut the sprouts in half.
- Toss the sprouts with the melted ghee, salt and pepper and put them in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes. Make sure to rotate the sprouts half way.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste and drizzle aged balsamic vinegar on top.