Ground Lupin Bean is perfect for those looking for a low glycemic, low carb side dish (1g per serving) as main course vegan protein (16g per serving).
- Side Dish - Swap Carrington Farms Ground Lupin Bean for rice, quinoa, and couscous.
- Main Course - with 16g of complete plant-based protein per serving, Carrington Farms Ground Lupin Bean is a delicious protein alternative in all of your favorite hot and cold vegan dishes.
- Salad Topper - serve cold in nourish bowls and salads.
- Bread Crumb alternative - low carb alternative in meatballs, meatloaf, and burgers.
Garlic & Herb: Lupin, Garlic Powder, Salt, Spices, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Sugar, Lactic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
What is Ground Lupin Bean?
Ground Lupin Bean is perfect for the consumer looking for a low glycemic index side dish. Served like rice, and cooks like couscous, this delicious side dish is ready in 3 quick minutes! From the same family as chickpeas and lentils, this Australian grown legume packs a tasty punch.
How is lupin changing the world?
We work closely with our lupin farms and want to share our environmental impact
- Lupin farming uses a Dryland Farming System which basically means there is no irrigation, the crops rely soley on rain water.
- Lupin is part of the Regenerative Farming Practice since it fixes nitrogen from the air into the soil which acts as fertilizer for other crops.
- We support the communities we are in by working with local agencies to provide nourishing meals to families in need.
Ground Lupin Bean can be prepared in just 3 minutes:
- Microwave: Mix 1/4 cup of ground lupin bean with 1/2 cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes (cooking time may vary). Stir to fluff.
- Stovetop: Add 1/4 cup of ground lupin bean to 1 cup of boiling water. Boil 3 minutes and strain.
Add your favorite seasonings to taste!